Game of Chance
Competition Terms and Conditions
ALL LOTTERIES AND GAMES OF CHANCE – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
METHOD OF ENTRY
- To enter, participants must complete the survey at https://goo.gl/forms/Ll4GDkAEEDiiZ3eH3 , fill-in their details including, but not limited to, name, email and address; and agree to be contacted by Prosper Australia.
- The competition period begins on Friday February 1st and ends on DATE at 11.59pm (AEST)(the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All valid entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will consist of one (1) copy of Land by Martin Adams.
- Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prosper Australia accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, Prosper Australia takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Prosper Australia reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Prize will be delivered to the winner within one (1) month of the winner being selected.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- All prize draws will take place at Prosper Australia, 64 Harcourt St North Melbourne VIC on DATE at TIME (AEDT). All winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or mail within 10 days of the end of that competition.
- Prosper Australia’s determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Prosper Australia’s database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Prosper Australia which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Prosper Australia reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. Tampering includes the use of Repeat Entry Device software.
- Prosper Australia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- All entries will become the property of Prosper Australia.
- By entering this competition, you give Prosper Australia the right to use your name, address, email address and mobile number for internal research purposes.
- Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.