Prosper Australia is seeking expressions of interest for a researcher/campaigner.
We need a talented individual with the character to drive change. We are a small NGO based in North Melbourne with a long history and an ambitious agenda. Join a team committed to advancing the common good through economic reform – armed with creativity, evidence and integrity.
- Highly flexible
- Casual position
- North Melbourne location
- Would suit a graduate student or someone wanting to re-enter the workforce on a flexible basis
Keywords: political economy, revenue policy, land value taxation, heterodox economics, broad-based structural reform, housing affordability, land and natural resource rents, challenging monopoly and rentier politics, equality of opportunity.
Skills: writing, researching, analysis, networking, stakeholder relations, team playing, self-starting, creating campaigns, digital native, all-media communications
- Produce evidenced-based research that capture the political & popular imagination
- Develop and execute communications campaigns to further Prosper’s objectives
- Demonstrating initiative; working flexibly in a small team
- Experience in a think-tank or policy development
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Values align with the organisation
- An appreciation of Georgist/ geo-libertarian economics & philosophy
- Knowledge of CRM, WordPress, social media
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9328 4792