Education by young people for young people
What Is The Earthsharing Challenge?
- An opportunity for an interactive workshop on land and natural resource use
- An offer to schools to show your students work on environmental projects
- A challenge to students to be selected to attend a free environmental camp, with a hands on role in the production of a video on sustainability
Outline Of The Challenge
Two members of the Earthsharing team will come out to your school and take your students through a 45 minute interactive environmental learning experience. The workshop is based around Earthsharing Australia’s philosophy of land and natural resources as part of the Global Commons. More specifically we will explore current environmental issues, eco footprints and opportunities for further student involvement.
In wrapping up the workshop, your students have the opportunity to present any environmental projects, issues or plans for the future that your school may have.
When? Where? What?
We run dynamic, interactive classes where students get an insight into how our economy encourages us to think certain ways. How can we reform our economy to look after the economy? Students will experience the possibilities first hand through our intereactive Earth Share game. Here’s a Photo of the students in action at the Earthsharing Challenge camp (JPG 169Kb)
These are 45 minute classes that we run for free, within 30m of the CBD. Next workshop season will be April 2007.
All we need is:
- A date and time
- A space to hold the workshop and presentation.
- An opportunity for students to prepare a five minute presentation of your schools environmental projects, issues or future plans. Any medium is good, with any number of students involved.
Want more info?
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call Our Offices: 96702754
So… Challenge Your School, Challenge Yourself!