Prosper Australia has been part of the fabric of Australian civil society since the days of Federation. Our journal Progress was first published in May 1904.
Each edition, editor Karl Fitzgerald selects leading stories from around the world on the importance of harnessing monopoly rents, excerpts from our reports, alongside submissions from supporters.
Members are free to explore the Progress archives at our North Melbourne office during business hours.
- Progress 1127: Impeding the Market (Autumn 2019)
- Progress 1126: The Danger of High Land Prices (Summer 2018)
- Progress 1125: Unspoken Alternatives to Expensive Housing (Spring 2018)
- Progress 1124: Corporatising the Rental Market (Winter 2018)
- Progress 1123: Economic Concentration (Autumn 2018)