Each edition, editor Karl Fitzgerald selects leading stories from around the world on the importance of harnessing monopoly rents, excerpts from our reports, alongside submissions from supporters. Submissions can be made here.
Members are free to explore the Progress archives at our North Melbourne office during business hours, with our library extending back to the 1890s.
- Progress 1132: On a Win (Summer 2021)
- Progress 1131: Rent Is Like An Entry Price to Life on Earth (Winter 2021)
- Progress 1130: Coherence (Summer 2020)
- Progress 1129: Beyond the Pandemic (Winter 2020)
- Progress 1128: Options (Summer 2019)
- Progress 1127: Impeding the Market (Autumn 2019)
- Progress 1126: The Danger of High Land Prices (Summer 2018)
- Progress 1125: Unspoken Alternatives to Expensive Housing (Spring 2018)
- Progress 1124: Corporatising the Rental Market (Winter 2018)
- Progress 1123: Economic Concentration (Autumn 2018)
- Progress 1120: The Primer Edition (Winter 2017)