The following reports serve as evidence for an economic system that is neither left or right wing. Our reforms will ensure that those who work hard get a just reward.
From public infrastructure funding to speculation to the truth behind the game of Monopoly, they all show a unique insight into the role society itself plays in the economy.
- Written Off: Negative Gearing – Philip Soos
- Leith van Onselen on Australia’s Macroeconomic Housing Conditions
- Bubbling Over – A History of Australia’s Residential Property Phil Soos examines 130 year’s of data to expose the role that property bubbles play in society.
- Unlocking the Riches of Oz – How capturing economic rents makes economic sense Bryan Kavanagh’s landmark report. Must read!
- Speculative Vacancies (Earthsharing) the hidden side to vacant property and the motivations behind it – Karl Fitzgerald and team’s work to expose the excess capacity we have lying idle. Read the last 5 reports.
- The Taxable Capacity of Australian Resources (PDF 905KB)
Terry Dwyer (ANU) systematically spells out why this system is theoretically possible and where this system has worked.
- The Elected Representative’s Guide to Site Revenue for Public Finance (PDF 340KB) by Lev Lafayette – analysing the efficiency of Site Rating over CIV taxation.
- Victoria’s Municipal Rating System – AIUS Report (PDF 2.03M) –
Phil Anderson’s landmark report, delving into the heart of the controversial Council Rating issue. A must read.
- Land Values Research Group – A wealth of data to prove that the shifting of taxation off labour and onto resources is financially viable, with evidence going back to 1943. Check ‘Collapsing Economies’ by Bryan Kavanagh.
For those who have specific issues of interest, make sure you check our FAQ.